Client Facing Data Analyst
7 days ago
My client is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform that simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. This platform connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle.
The Customer Success team is responsible for all of our clients, starting from the POC stage and through deployment in production environments. The CS team assists our clients in the design, planning, and implementation of predictive analytics programs. We are working in cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering. The team oversees educating, supporting, and assisting our clients with anything related to the technical and analytical cycles. Our Customer Success organization is looking for an enthusiastic and client-focused data oriented professional to join the Strategic Accounts team focusing on delivering complex projects that drive our platform capability strategy.
What You'll Do
As a Customer Success team member, you will work at the forefront of the data world, optimizing predictive models and assisting our clients to use those predictions to affect their business. In addition to data analysts and scientists you will work closely with the following levels in our client’s organizations:
- C - level executives and VPs
- Data analysts
- DevOps Engineers
You'll assist in covering data and technical aspects of integrating clients’ systems with our predictive analytics platform
What you will do :
- Collaborate with the clients’ business stakeholders, gather technical requirements, and understand the need for predictive models.
- Write complex SQL queries
- Analyze databases using different coding languages
- Analyze the model’s outputs and explain complex concepts in simple words
- Create ad-hoc Tableau reports - provide statistical, business analysis and insights
- Collaborate with clients’ teams and translate business needs to technical data solutions
- Be the data and technical point of contact for our clients, and understand their needs
Who You Are & What You Bring
- 2+ years of work experience as a data analyst
- Excellent analytical skills
- 2+ years of experience in SQL, python (PySpark, Pandas, Numpy)
- Experience with Tableau and data warehouse tools (Azure, Databricks, AWS, Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in regression-based forecasting, problem-solving and providing business insights
- Great attitude & team player
Nice to Have
- Understand predictive analytics and modeling processes
- Statistical experience (creating attribution models, A/B tests or lift analysis)
- BA/BS in Engineering, Statistics/Math, Economics or a related field
Share this job
We deliver talent solutions that connect our technology and engineering communities
The search is on for the best talent in the market - from start-ups to tech and engineering giants, we support the game changers, the inventors, and the market disruptors to ensure they have the right talent in place, helping them grow and scale.
Since 2017, Engtal has worked with some of the most innovative companies leaving their mark on the world, and we're proud that we support them in finding their most important asset - their people