We’re looking for a talented systems engineer / architect to drive design and development of AWS, GCP and Azure security architectures that will contribute to the overall security vision and strategy for our Security Platform. The right candidates will be knowledgeable, passionate about container technology, energetic, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well in an agile team atmosphere. As part of a fast growing engineering organization, you’ll be working alongside product managers and engineers who have passion for building highly scalable software products. Your R&D contributions will be critical to shaping our overall Cloud security and compliance product strategy.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop proof-of-concept security architecture for new products and key features with a solid understanding of AWS, GCP and Azure platform offerings.
- Architect high quality software components that can perform at large scale in production
- Collaborate with senior technical leaders across engineering, infrastructure and other organizations to solve complex problems and deliver end-to-end solutions
- Use development best practices to continuously improve reliability and scalability of solutions
- Work with Open Source Software community
What you must have:
- 5+ years of system software development experience and /or architecture experience
- Solid understanding and experience with AWS, GCP, Azure cloud platforms
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, security configuration and performance optimization etc
- Background with enterprise applications architecture, development and troubleshooting.
- Expertise performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications
- Lead technical viewpoints and make prudent technical risk decisions
- Ability to switch contexts and programming languages to deal with complex problems
- Familiarity with tools for performance analysis and debugging problems
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts
- A passion for resourceful and creative problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Work with a team solving real-world security challenges
- Work in a stimulating environment where we’re constantly innovating
- Work from anywhere and any time
We provide the first cloud-native security analytics platform that enables endpoint and cloud security from a single platform. The solution provides a unique telemetry-powered approach to address multiple use cases—including Extended Detection & Response (XDR), Cloud Workload Protection (CWPP), and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM). We enable security professionals to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company’s entire attack surface.